Saltaire Handmade Craft fair at the Saltaire Festival

I'm super excited to be doing the Saltaire Handmade Craft Fair on Saturday 15th September, oh thats less than two weeks away! It is also the weekend of the 10th Saltaire Festival, so if your in area it would be lovely to meet you.

Over the next weeks or so, I have to decide what stock to take and how to display it. I haven't done a craft fair in a while so I must remember things like a change float, bags and business cards, a banner plus I'm making a few extra wallets for the day. I think its going to be a busy few weeks.

I've maked out the table size 6ft x 2ft 6" on my craft room floor just to get an idea of the size, I have loads of boxes I might cover and use for display purposes and I have a clothes rail in pieces some where in the garage. I hope to make the stand happy, inviting and organised. 

Hopefully I will post some pictures of the stand plan over the next week or so, and you can let me know what you think.


Save the date and hopefully I will see you there.

Emma xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...