Chocolate Overdose Cupcakes


I created these chocolate overdose cupcakes for my friends Karyn's birthday. For the cupcakes I used my favorite The Best Dairy Free Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Ever  recipe.

For more added chocolateness I made a rich chocolate buttercream decorated with flakes and cripsy chocolate balls.

Buttercream Recipe (12 cupcakes plus)

500g Icing Sugar
250g Butter
150g Melted Dark Chocolate
3 Tablespoons Coco Powder
2 Tablespoons Milk

Mix the butter & sieved icing sugar well, add the slighty cooled melted chocolate then the coco powder. The mixture is quite thick so add the milk until it has much smoother texture so it is easier to pipe.


 


Karyn loved them, I don't think they lasted too long either. I will be making these again, you can never have to much chocolate.


YUM

Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...