Pretty Yarn To Make Granny Stripes

While I'm still planning my business empire hehe :D I've been longing to crochet a granny stripe blanket, not for any particular reason, other than they are so pretty.

I have been inspired by the lovely Lucys blog attic24. Her creations are so mind blowingly beautiful & so happy and colourful.

My only obstacle have been finding some lovely yarn deserving enough to make one. I have been visiting our local Boyes everytime we go into town, and yesterday I struck lucky. I bought 7 100g balls of Life dk by Stylecraft and 75% acrylic & 25% wool, in delightfully named colours like: oatmeal, aqua, heather, duck egg, claret, copperand my favorite zing!

Guess each ones name

I pretty much started making my blanket as soon as I got home I was so excited, progress so far....

Progress so far, about 16 rows of DC clusters

I love this combo of colours

I love to crochet you get result so quickly and this is such a easy, well writen pattern to follow. Thank you Lucy

I'll keep you updated with my progress

Emma xox
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...