Fabric Stash - for the incurable fabric addict

Kokka Japan, Scandi Trefle Brown


Having your own business is a licence to buy more & more fabric YAY! So here are some of my most recent acquisitions. I have plans for them all, clutch bags, a new design of shoulder bag, eco shoppers, box pouches and much more. I hope you like them as much as me, I find them all very delightful :D:D

Melody Miller Ruby Star Spring, Bloom Springtime
Big Owls in 4 colourways by Kokka Japan.

Sasha in Spice by

Michael Miller


Sandi Henderson Secret Garden 3 colourways


Sandi Henderson Secret Garden 3 colourways



scratch - screenprinted fabric by Summerville


Retro Circles, waterwashed linen

Kona cotton rainbow sellection, to be used for fabric lining.


I will have lots of fun making up new bags & purses with all these goodies
E xxx 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...