The Knitting and Stitching Shows 2012 : Part 1

Hi there, I was lucky to go to the The Knitting and Stitching Shows 2012 in Harrogate this weekend just gone. I had the most fabulous time with my wonderful crafty friends. There is such a vast array of crafty goodies to been seen and had, plus the fantatic exhibitions of talented students and textile artists from all over the world.

Here is a some of the items I purchased from the show.

At last a very large Ruler in cm's from Barnyarns

Can't wait to play with Marbling Kit by Marbling4fun

A christmas tree and fancy papers from Decopatch

Stump work supplies from The Golden Hinde

A collection of bussiness cards I picked up

We all need a Pom Pom Maker

Thick wool felt from Oliver Twists
Plenty to keep me busy there, more pictures to come of the show soon.

E xxx

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for more pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the wait here goes ...

    http://hellosugarcane.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-knitting-and-stitching-shows-2012.html

    enjoy

    Emma :D:D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...