Room Shoes : PDF Pattern Fun

What do make for a friends birthday who has everthing ? Room Shoes thats what! 

I found the pattern for the room shoes on the I Think Sew website with lots of wonderful PDF patterns designed by the talented Sue Kim.

It was really hard to choose which pattern to buy as they all looked so wonderful. I chose no 217 Olivia Women Shoes PDF Pattern to make for my friends birthday gift. 

Olivia is a brillant and comprehensive pattern which is quick, easy and fun to make, here are the happy results....

Matching fabric remnants I bought from a charity shop

They look super duper, and the PDF pattern has shoe 6-11 (US) sizes so I can make some more as gifts for other friends (as long as I know their shoe size), oh and myself!

To finish the gift I will be making a matching shoe bag too.

let me know what you think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...