Garden Rainbow



I love my garden and especially late spring early summer when the leaves suddenly appear on the trees and everything becomes more green and the flowers start to bloom. It really is quite a magical time with a promise of more beauty to come over the summer.

So I spent a few days popping around the garden when the light was right taking close up snaps of the flowers and leaves capturing all the wonderful variation of colours I could to make a garden rainbow.

I plan to take more pictures over the seasons and to grow my garden rainbow, I look forward to autumn when you get so many goldens and warm browns and winter when you get the leaves of dark evergreens.

My garden rainbow is just a snap shot of what has grown in my garden up until now, I planted lots of wild flower seeds and vegetables so the will be add very soon I hope.

Enjoy, I hope it brightens your day :D

Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...